View My Stats

miercuri, 6 aprilie 2011

Patru mesaje de la Gemma:
Hi there!
I am writing my disseration on 'Female Perversions' and another film and your review is very interesting to my study.

I was wondering if you would mind me asking if you are male or female, as I'd like to refer to you in my study and you sex is important for data collection and my arguements about the films success in communication to different types of audiences.

I hope you don't mind me asking!

Gemma Blake
University of Sussex

ps feel free to give me any more of your thoughts on the film!


Cool. Thankyou!


I'm writing about Female Perversions (Streitfeld) and Happiness (Solondz) comparing the sympathetic portrayal of paedophilia and masturbation vs the villainising of female sexual desire and power. :)


Me too!
Happiness isn't for the faint-hearted. But its really good and very very different.

Niciun comentariu: